Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fun & Family

I am linking up with Rachel over at Blog Hoppin' for a New Years Linky.

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/01/fun-and-family-welcome-2014-linky.html
There is nothing better than family and fun.  I enjoy spending time with my family any chance I get.  It is more difficult to get all my family together as we live all over the place.  My brother and family is stationed in Hawaii and one of my sisters and husband are in DC, and my mom, dad and other sister live here in Arizona.

When my family gets together we laugh. a lot.  I am thankful for the sense of humor we have grown up with.  My goals are to get to Hawaii to visit my family there and possibly make it back to DC or hope that any of them can make the trip to Arizona.

I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews who I absolutely adore.  I can't believe how big they are all getting (it means I am getting older...and I just don't feel like I am.) :)

A goal this year is to skype more with my family that is out of town and have weekly dinner with the family that lives in town.






No comments:

Post a Comment