Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to the Grind

I may or may not be in denial about going back to work tomorrow... Ok...I am in denial. I admit it.  I love my kiddos, but the days of yoga pants, sweatpants, pj pants etc. and staying in them all day if I want, are over.  I went into my classroom Friday and Saturday... for many, many hours.  To tide, clean up/clean out/do a bit of organizing.  I did make a huge dent and feel much better and more centered about going back in.  I am a stacker.  I stack things in many places, generally with the good intentions of getting to it later that day... or by the end of the week...or by a specific day.  The next thing you know, it is a scary place to go (my office) because you have the feeling it might be able to eat you alive.  Thankfully, it is not such a scary place anymore.  There are a few more mini stacks I'd like to get to.. and the plan (for realio) is to get to them in the next week or two.

These pictures are from the summer, right before school started. I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of how bad it had gotten.  The picture on the left was mid process of getting stuff put away.  The picture in the middle and the right are oh--so-organized.  I am very happy to say, they are, for the post part, still this way! (yay me!).

Here's off to getting a few things done (maybe haha). Before getting up bright and early.  Hope everyone, who is going back, has a wonderful day.  For those of you who have snow days, or teacher plan/inservice days, LUCKY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment