Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome!

Finally, finally, finally I am starting my kinder blog. A friend and I have been talking about starting teaching blogs for a very long while now, and while she has gotten a great (head) start on me [Check it out here!], I am excited to see this come to fruition. A quick get to know me. I am a kindergarten teacher but have not always been. I have taught first grade and fourth grade as well. While every grade level has it's perks and reason I have loved them, there is something about kindergarten that just holds a very special place in my heart. I love what I get to do everyday and who I get to spend my days with. There is NEVER a dull moment in kindergarten....ever.

 I LOVE following blogs and love getting to share ideas with others across the country. I am excited to have more time to do this as the last two years I was a full time grad student working towards my Master's degree in Educational Technology. I am SO VERY EXCITED to say I received my degree this past May and while I do not have the access I would like at work, I can't wait to eventually get to utilize all the cool tools and resources I learned about in those two years and share that knowledge.

This is my seventh year of teaching (I still can't believe it's been that many years!) but my fourth year in kindergarten. I have lived in Tucson, AZ my whole life but LOVE to travel, especially if I am traveling to a beach! I am an Arizona WILDCAT through and through, earning both my Bachelor's and Master's degree through the University of Arizona. I love polka dots and things that sparkle...to name just a few things. "Let the wild rumpus begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment